Youth Maghreb wants a Democratic Maghreb Union
Youth Maghreb wants democratization inside the Maghreb States
Youth Maghreb wants to quick build of the Union of Maghreb, to protect freedoms and human rights.
Youth Maghreb wants freedom of movement between our countries,
Youth Maghreb wants empower youth to youth citizenship Maghreb full-freedom
Youth Maghreb wants DEMOCRACY, FREEDOM, SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social justice that peoples living on the Maghreb region of dynamic path of transition to democracy should return to the peoples,
- Build States capable of guaranteeing the rights and freedoms and dignity and consolidating institutions and equality as a mechanism for governance and methodology to measure,
- All that made us think pragmatically in the fate of the partnership and cooperation among peoples of the Maghreb Union that unites them past, present joint are interlinked and interdependent with destiny.
All that is no longer tenable today continued closure of borders.
Because, we Youth Maghreb are committed to achieve shared community project on the Maghreb founded, embracing as it does with the values of democracy, freedom and social justice and respect for human rights.
And are committed to work towards a Democratic Union of Maghreb because our growth depends on our openness and strength of our partnership as a unified Maghreb, and depends on building a Maghreb economic integration is the first building block towards integration of our peoples and our subsequent irreversible unit.
So we declare:
· Salutation to Maghreb youth revolutions in support of their right of expression and peaceful demonstration and decent live.
· Work quickly to strengthen democracy and human rights and citizenship in order to maintain true dignity of citizens and to ensure equality among them especially the youth.
· An immediate opening of the border between the Countries of the Maghreb and respect for freedom of travelling between the Maghreb Union countries.
‘Youth Maghreb wants’ Group
Twitter @MaghrebUniDemo http://twitter.com/#!/MaghrebUniDemo